Destination Asia: set sail for exoticism
Discover an amazing continent
A vast continent that offers a complete change of scenery, Asia is a paradise for sailors. The Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia are just a few of the gems that Asia boat rental will allow you to discover. Ready for some unforgettable cruises?
Indonesia, the archipelago of 17,000 islands
Scattered around an area of 5.000 km, the islands that make up Indonesia offer you an infinite number of opportunities for cruises aboard your Asia boat rental. Luxuriant forests, golden sand beaches, waterfalls, volcanoes and ancient temples: Indonesia will ensure you a truly unforgettable experience. Sumatra, Java, Borneo, Komodo: the names of these stopovers alone bring to mind escapism and relaxation. And, of course, there is Bali, with its paradisiac beaches and small fishing villages where you can stroll and savour some grilled fish. Indonesia is radiantly beautiful under the water as well. The diversity of its sea life makes it a paradise for scuba divers. Thus, with its 30 spots, its good visibility and its tropical waters, Bunaken marine park north of the island of Sulawesi, will delight you by the splendour of its reef and the variety of its fauna.
Thailand, an enchanting interlude
Thailand is the perfect destination to visit with a boat or yacht. Your sea outings in the Andaman Sea will reveal idyllic beaches with translucent waters, breathtaking landscapes and an incredibly rich culture. In the “Land of Smiles”, the welcome is always warm and friendly and will make each of your stopovers a moment of sharing and discovery. In Phuket, you will be able to enjoy a cosmopolitan atmosphere and savour the spicy local cuisine. The Similian Islands will be the privileged destination for scuba divers who, thanks to their Asia boat rental, will discover a world famous diving spot. Finally, in Phang-Dan Bay, you will be able to drop anchor among the magnificent rocky peaks.
The Philippines, sail without a care in the world
With more than 7,000 islands, the Philippines is a highly recommended destination for an Asia boat rental. Your cruise will lead you to bustling cities, such as Manilla, dream beaches, such as Visayas, and along a coastline with a preserved natural environment of breathtaking beauty. Take time to discover the country's cities, which will reveal an astonishing architecture that bears witness to a Hispanic influence following several centuries of colonial occupation.
Good to know: before planning your trip to Asia, take account of the monsoon season in your destination.
The five stopovers to discover with a boat in Asia:
- Lombok: a stone’s throw from Bali, Lombok is an extremely friendly island. Verdant hills, fine sand beaches and local crafts will be on the programme.
- Komodo: a must for nature lovers who will be able to see monitor lizards that can measure up to 3 metres long. Do not miss Pink Beach, which owes its name to the pink tinges visible in its white sand mixed with the coral deposits.
- Koh Tao: With its famous coral reefs considered to be the most beautiful in south-east Asia, this stopover is a must for all scuba diving enthusiasts.
- Coron: This island is said to be the most beautiful in the Philippines. One thing is sure, its deserted beaches, translucent waters, its Green Lagoon and Kayangan Lake will be the highlights of your cruise.
- Phuket: It is the largest island in Thailand and also one of the most visited. Apart from the beaches, you will be able to visit the old town with its Sino-Portuguese architecture, admire the large Buddha of Nakkerd Hill and visit Wat Chalong temple before setting sail for an excursion around the stunning Phang Nga Bay.
Asia is a continent that offers an infinite selection of cruises. For long-haul trips or excursions to paradisiac islands, a boat in Asia will ensure you complete freedom.
The three key points to remember for a cruise in Asia:
- Asia has a tropical climate and experiences a monsoon.
- All the countries of Asia have their own specific features but they all offer you the chance to sail among magnificent landscapes.
- With its relatively warm waters and good visibility, Asia is a premium destination for scuba-diving and snorkelling enthusiasts.